How to take part in your school
Are you a teacher, student or parent wanting to involve your school in the Ration Challenge? We’ve got you sorted!
Join hundreds of other Australian schools taking the Ration Challenge this Refugee Week!
You can take part in the Ration Challenge in three easy ways:
- Make a school team! Take part in the Ration Challenge by signing up on this website as an individual and form a School team - this could be as students, teachers or parents.
- Hold a fundraising event during Refugee Week.
- Learn more in your school - access our Refugee week resources to run classes and themed discussions around the topic of refugees.
Use the resources below to hold a meal or learn more about refugees.
Resources for Schools
- Hold a Refugee Meal as a School Event
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Food Coupons
- Links to Refugee Videos
- Meet the Students
- Key Facts About Refugees
- Student Resources Links
- Slide Presentation - "What did the war take from you?"